Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My Oh My!

I can't believe I haven't blogged since before Christmas! I've been so busy with work this year and now that I'm on Facebook, I spend most of my online time on that. Honestly, I have forgotten about my blog until this evening.

Hmm - let's see.....I'm getting ready to join the Y with my friend Jeannie so that we can get ourselves in shape for summer! I tried on 2 swimsuits today and didn't like what I saw. GRRRRR. I don't think I'll ever be happy with my body. I've lost over 130 lbs. and still don't like what I see. I just need to be proud, happy and deal with it I guess.

I've sure been enjoying Facebook. I've hooked up with a ton of old friends who I haven't seen in many years. It's fun but addicting. Luckily, my job involves being on the computer for many hours a day so I have one Facebook window open while I work. I don't know what I'd do if I had a job away from the computer all day - I've been working at a computer since I was 21 years old! Hence the reason why I am able to type so lightening fast!!!

Boy, we have been SO busy ever since Madison's 4th bday, which was back in March. We've been busy every single weekend since and it sucks! We've got 2 birthday parties this coming weekend, and then next weekend I'm busy again...so truly we have no free weekend until after Mother's Day. I'm then just gonna start telling people no. NO NO NO. It's great to be loved but we need some time to do our own things. I have 2 rooms half painted and I need to finish them both....Madison's new swingset is sitting in the basement, completely unassembled. Brian needs a full weekend or two to build that.

I did finally get some stuff done though...3 closings in the past few weeks, finally got my hair cut, got Madison to a new pediatrician, got Brian to the doctor, got Madison's cash put in her bank account, went to the dentist to get my new invisalign, and getting my legs waxed tomorrow!!! Many things to scratch off the list!

Ok - no photos tonight.....I'm done....hopefully my next post will be before Halloween! :D

2 comments:

Hippie Family... said...

no? no? no? I can't see it happening.. but, I support you.. GO! Say NO! Just do it! :D

Unknown said...

i wondered if you would ecer blog again!