Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Hmmm.....my first blog

Well, I've always wanted to start a blog, but never could find the time. Still don't have it, but figure I can devote at least 5 mins to get it set up, right? Not sure what to blog about tonight...I don't feel very good - feel like I have an ulcer or something..burning, gnawing pain. I'm up late, as usual, working and my beautiful little daughter decided she wanted to lay next to me so she's sleeping on the floor, in her pink and glittery princess nightgown, laying next to.....can you guess....none other than puppy dog...her favorite toy since birth - won't leave home w/o it, won't sleep w/o it...she's on her 4th one already, and at 20.00 a pop it ain't cheap - thank GOODNESS for Grandma Mitzi who has bought all 4 of them. Let's see, she had a poop accident when she was just a baby - *&^% everywhere one morning when I walked into her room ...that brought on puppy # 2, that one got too dirty, so came # 3....the ear fell of of that one, so came #4....well, she happened to find puppy # 2 which is now named "dirty puppy dog" and she refuses to sleep with the new puppy dog. She'll search the house, looking for dirty puppy dog...it's hilarious to hear her say that...she will either sleep with both or with just dirty puppy dog. Tonight, she told her dad he could borrow clean puppy dog, but not to touch dirty puppy dog cuz he is hers!!! She's a hoot!

Ok, I never would have thought my first blog would be about my 3 1/2 year old's puppy dog ordeal, but hey, it was something to get me started.....and on to the next! :)

2 comments:

Hippie Family... said...

YAAAAAAAAA!!!! You started a blog!!! Oh MG she is so cute~~ I am adding you to my list first thing this am.. I am so glad to see you all now~~

Hippie Family... said...

p.s. you look awesome.. did you lose weight? dang momma you are a hottie!!