Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I'm getting hungry!!!


So, as always, I'm on the never ending diet, watching every calorie I put into my mouth. Well, I'm having Thanksgiving at my house this year and I'm cooking up a lot of different things and I've decided that I will eat whatever I want, whenever I want, and however much I want on that day. In turn, I'm trying to be extra good this week, leading up to the day. Having basically just cereal, soup, pretzels and a sensible dinner...in addition I'm walking for about 60 mins a night on my treadmill, burning about 430 calories a night.

So, needless to say, I am getting VERY hungry, just thinking about my spread for Thursday. Tomorrow will be the real trying day though as I plan to prepare a lot of my food early. I hope I can do it without sampling everything - 5 times each - haha.

I've decided, I'm 33 years old, I work hard, I'm comfortable in life, so if I gain a dang pound or two or three for stuffing myself silly this one day, then so be it. My husband thinks I'm gorgeous and my daughter worships the ground I walk on....so a few lbs. in exchange for a great day with my family??? No questions asked!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!!!

So I say, BRING IT ON...BRING IT ON!!! :D

No comments: